Friday, June 15, 2012

20120615 What a lovely week

This was a most fabulous inspiring week. Check out my diary.  




From shopping at Maison NL at the Utrechtsestraat, you should really pay them a visit, they have lots of beautiful things for the home and great gifts. I bought myself a lovely notebook for lovely new ideas. 






Some creative craftsmanship projects finished and still under construction, results will be shown soon off course!  




I got a pair of striped espadrilles just like on my wishlist, no Chanel, but I might add a double C myself ;-)... 

To top it all of a sunny day down south with my love. Shopping, strolling, laughing and great cocktails on the shore of the Maas at sunset. 



CHEERS BIG EARS!



2 comments:

  1. Nice blog!! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)
    xx

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah let's do that. You have a lovely blog!

      XX Judy S.

      Delete